2021 Christmas Assistance Sign-Up Information
2021 Sign-Ups are Closed
You Must Bring The Following Information With You:
- Name, Photo Identification, Address, , Phone Number, Alternate Phone Number, and proof of Marshall County residency (copy of electric bill, water bill) IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT, who must be a parent or legal guardian.
- Name of school, clothing sizes, shoe size, and a few reasonable non-clothing gift requests for each child.
- School name, school phone number, and student ID number for children being home schooled.
- A list of EVERY person who lives in your household.
- If you are not the parent but are the legal guardian, you must bring proof of guardianship or custody documents.
Proof of ONE the following IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT:
- Copy of 2020 Tax Return
- SSI Letter (Current) - If another adult living in the household is working, we must also have their proof of their income
- Current Legal Paycheck Stub - Everyone that is working in the household
- July and August Bank Statements - Showing weekly / monthly deposits for everyone working in the household
ONLY 1 ADULT PER FAMILY WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY
YOU MUST SPEAK ENGLISH OR BRING YOUR OWN INTERPRETER
What if I lost my letter that tells me where and when to pick up my gifts?
You must present that letter in order to receive your gifts. Therefore, please call the office and request a second notice. Be sure to speak clearly, leaving your name, your children’s names and an accurate mailing address.
What if my address or phone number changes after sign-up?
Please call the office and give us the new information. Our voice mail system is secure so please speak clearly and leave your name, children’s names, new mailing address and phone number.